Creative Services and Design
Moose Logistics helps our clients create a uniform look and feel throughout their trade show marketing program.
The "trade show display" becomes the center-piece, or "crown jewel" of their overall marketing program.
Freight and Logistics
Whether you need to move a pallet or a truckload, Moose Logistics has the experienced personnel necessary to take the worry out of your trade show transportation and trade show shipping.
How do we operate?
Moose Logistics does not represent any single service provider. Rather, our vendors, providing different types of services, represent Moose Logistics.
This allows us the versatility to choose the vendor and service level that is right for your specific needs. Individual service providers are not capable of this flexibility.
Make Moose Logistics a valued part of your trade show marketing program.
Click here to contact us by e-mail for more information about trade show marketing, trade show displays, trade show exhibits, or trade show booths.
What sets us apart?
Moose Logistics, believes the success of our trade show marketing company is directly related to the success of our clients. Our most successful clients are those who entrust their trade show exhibit needs to our professional judgment, leaving them time and energy to concentrate on the events that support their business initiatives and increase revenue. We want to be a partner in your trade show marketing success! The pros at Moose Logistics strive to go the extra mile to assure your peace of mind when deciding to use our trade show marketing services.
Dear Marc & Lydia,
Just a quick note to thank you for the beautiful job you did on our banner stands for consumer marketing events. Working with Moose Logistics on this project has been a pleasure as your attention to detail, design ingenuity, and overall professionalism assured us that banner stands would be delivered on time, on budget, and provide the added presence we were looking for at events. Nestlé has used Moose Logistics exclusively for the last two years to ship our booth and materials to and from events which are often back-to-back and at opposite ends of the country. I look forward to continuing a relationship with Moose Logistics.
NESTLÉ® GOOD START®
Trade Show Marketing FAQ's
Moose Logistics recommends that you ask yourself the following questions when planning the design, purchase, and construction of trade show exhibits:
- What is our budget?
- What does this budget cover? Rental? Purchase? Graphics? Transportation? Installation, dismantle, and onsite services?
- What do we intend to display in our trade show booths?
- Who is our target market?
- What are our goals at trade shows?
- What are the most important ideas we would like to convey with our trade show displays?
- How many items will be showcased in our trade show exhibits? Do we want attendees to handle these items, or do they need to be secure?
- Will we require a conference room?
- What have we liked about our previous trade show displays?
- What did we NOT like about our previous trade show displays?
- Is there anything we need to avoid with our new trade show exhibits (colors, shapes, etc.)?
- Is there anything else we need to make our trade show booths supplier aware of when planning our trade show displays design?